Subject: Electronic Classroom
Contacts: Crystal Agnew, Linnea Dudley, Mary Sue Livingston, Jeff Zachwieja
Effective Date: March 2001
Purpose: To state the policies for use of the electronic classroom located in the library
Scope: This policy applies to all potential users of the electronic classroom
Statement of Policy
- The e-classroom will be available for sessions scheduled by librarians and faculty
- The e-classroom will not be available as an open computer lab.
- The Head of Reference, Instruction, Access Services will handle scheduling of the facility.
- Faculty will not be permitted to book the facility until after the library's needs are arranged for. Faculty may make their request for a room reservation one week or less before the date desired; the library reserves the right to schedule up until one week before any given date
- Before booking the e-classroom, faculty must have certification that they know how to operate the facility. Individual training sessions will be provided as necessary
- Printing on the classroom's laser printer is to be without charge since all printing will be done in the context of class sessions.
Date created: March 28, 2001
Date of latest revision: September 27, 2002