To request a book:
- Begin by searching for the book in the library catalog (double check your spelling!)
- If we don't own the book, click the MeLCat button under the Books and Media drop-down menu.
- If the item is available for loan, a link called “Get this for me!” will appear. Click on it.
- A window asking “Which library card/account do you want to use?” will appear.
- Select “Marygrove College” and click on “Submit above information.”
- Type in your name and your library card number. Your library card number is 219270 followed by the 8-digits on back of your Marygrove ID card. (Example: 21927012345678).
- A screen will confirm the title and your request.
- Be sure to click on “Logout” to close your account. You will be notified when the material arrives.
To request an article, or if you are requesting a book not available in MeLCat, choose "Request an Article" or "Request a Book" below:
Request a book
Request an article