Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a service that allows you to request materials not owned by the Marygrove College Library. This service is provided free to all students, staff, faculty, alumni with proof of degree, and the IHM Sisters.
To request a book:
- Begin by searching for the book in the library catalog (double check your spelling!)
- If we don't own the book, click the MeLCat button at the bottom of the page (see the example below).
- If the item is available for loan, a link called “Get this for me!” will appear. Click on it.
- A window asking “Which library card/account do you want to use?” will appear.
- Select “Marygrove College” and click on “Submit above information.”
- Type in your name and your library card number. Your library card number is 219270 followed by the 8-digits on back of your Marygrove ID card. (Example: 21927012345678).
- A screen will confirm the title and your request.
- Be sure to click on “Logout” to close your account. You will be notified when the material arrives.
To request an article, or if you are requesting a book not available in MeLCat, choose "Request an Article" or "Request a Book" below:
Request a book
Request an article
Have questions about the interlibrary loan process? Please call the library circulation desk at 313.927.1355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.